Whether you have been referred to see a Dermatologist, you have private health insurance, or you want to see a private Dermatologist yourself, we can help. We offer a complete range of Medical and Surgical Dermatology Services at our central London Dermatology clinic. Our team of Consultant Dermatologists specialise in all conditions affecting the skin, hair, scalp, lips, nails and genitals. We are open Monday through Saturday and offer morning, lunch time and evening appointments.
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule – We offer Dermatology appointments Monday through Saturday including lunchtimes, evenings and Saturday appointments. We can often provide same-day or next-day appointments. At most times we have two Consultant Dermatologists available at our clinic
- Outstanding Dermatology expertise – All Dermatology appointments are with experienced Consultant Dermatologists. Our Dermatologists see and treat patients for general dermatology and have specialist expertise in hair and scalp conditions, allergies, paediatric dermatology, skin cancer, acne and blistering conditions.
- Trained staff who care – Our administration and clinical staff understand dermatology conditions and treatment and can advise you on which Dermatologist would be most suitable for your appointment.
- World-class medical Dermatology facilities – Our clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission and all UK Health insurers and many international insurers. We have surgical dermatology theatres set up to offer same-day outpatient procedures. We maintain a high level of infection control, patient data protection and privacy standards, and a full range of Dermatology equipment and facilities.
- Partnered with Private Health insurers – If you have approval from your health insurer for your appointment or treatment, we can bill them directly so you don’t have to pay upfront. We work with all UK private health insurers including Aetna, Allianz, Aviva, AXAPPP, AXA International, Blue Cross Blue Shield Global, BUPA, BUPA Global, Cigna, Cigna International, Exeter Family Friendly, GeoBlue, Healix, Henner GMC, HTH, Simply Health, United Healthcare and WPA. We are not able to bill health insurers for laser consultations, laser treatments, aesthetic procedures or products.
As well as treating general dermatology conditions, we have a number of specialist dermatology clinics run by our specialist Dermatologists.
Hair Loss Clinic
Dr Martin Wade, Dr Nicola Clayton are Dr Manjit Kaur are Consultant Dermatologists who specialise in hair loss and hair and scalp disorders, focusing on medical treatment of the underlying cause. These Dermatologists are all members of the British Association of Dermatology British Hair and Nail Society. The clinic utilises clinical photography with the Canfield system to track progress against treatment and a full range of treatment programs including oral and topical treatment, steroid injections and DCP treatment.
Paediatric Dermatology Clinic
Our Paediatric Dermatologists including Professor Jemima Mellerio and Dr Susannah Baron are experienced in treating infant and children’s skin conditions.
Skin Cancer and Melanoma Clinic
All of our Dermatologists undertake mole checks and skin screenings to assess any moles or lesions you may be concerned about. While all of our Dermatologists perform skin surgery, Dr Rachel Healy is an experienced surgical Dermatologist able to perform more complex surgical procedures.
All of our Dermatologists offer acne treatment for minor acne, severe acne and for adults. If you’ve tried everything else without success, we can help. A Dermatologist can prescribe a broader range of acne treatment than a GP.
We offer biologics as a treatment for conditions such as psoriasis and can organise monitoring tests and support for treatment with biologics including Stelara® (ustekinumab) and Cosentyx® (secukinumab). Biologics are available with Professor Jemima Mellerio, Dr Anna Chapman and Dr Nicola Clayton.
We offer laser consultations and laser treatment through London Real Skin, our laser and aesthetics branch. You can find details of the laser and aesthetic services available at London Real Skin here.