We are recruiting Dermatology Nurses and seeking experienced qualified general nurses (Band 5-6 RGN) to join our busy and expanding private medical Dermatology clinic in central London. The London Skin and Hair Clinic is recognised for expertise in medical Dermatology and outstanding customer service, and we are looking for patient-focused experienced nurses to join our team. These are exciting roles working with an energetic and passionate team in one of London’s largest private medical dermatology clinics where the focus is always on our patient’s care.
As a Dermatology nurse in our clinically-led service you’ll be providing high quality, patient focused care. Your role will include assisting Dermatologists with outpatient surgical procedures, dressing change and suture-removal, blood-taking, phototherapy and patch-testing and samples management, post-procedure patient follow-up and patient support.
Skills and experience
- RGN (General)
- Ideally 2 years + post-registration experience in nursing
- Band 5or 6 depending on experience
- Previous experience in dermatology useful but not essential
- Phlebotomy training desirable
- Phototherapy experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working within an outpatients department and theatre
- Basic I.T. skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
- Assist in the organisation of clinics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assist in nurse-led clinics and carrying out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Organise diagnostic tests and appointments both within and outside the clinic.
As this post involves working with children and vulnerable adults in the course of daily duties it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
The posts are for 37.5 hours per week and may involve working Saturdays
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Training and career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff and family and friends discount on skincare products and aesthetic treatments provided through our aesthetic brand London Real Skin
Please send your application consisting of a covering letter and CV by email to Mr Bruno Ballardin at admin@LSAH.co.uk or telephone 020 7183 4565 and ask for Laura or Bruno for further details.
Closing date: 31st October 2016 (or earlier)