We are looking for experienced Aesthetic Skin Practitioners for our Cosmetic Dermatology division, London Real Skin.
Applicants MUST have at least 3 years experience in a Skin Clinic
Position Summary: We’re looking for a highly experienced Aesthetic Practitioner who has worked closely with the requirements of aesthetic services and the Care Quality Commission.
Requirements: You will be responsible for driving your own column, service and retail sales, ensuring best practice, excellent customer service and that all treatments are carried out in line with company protocols.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for managing your own diary, developing and focusing on increasing sales.
Part of this role will include administration and desk cover to ensure smooth operations within the department at all times.
Day to day duties will include administering the following services, Laser Hair Removal, Skin tightening, Advanced Electrolysis, Bioderomogenesi (Stretch Mark and Cellulite treatment), Laser tattoo removal, Aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatments, Laser skin rejuvenation treatments,∙ iPixel resurfacing treatments, Skin Analysis assessments and more. You will be required to provide patients with recommendations of home-care products and treatment courses along with working towards targets to help develop business growth.
You must be a good team player, loyal, flexible, presentable, conscientious and reliable and able to lead by example.
You will be required to: Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance to specific aesthetic protocols
Ensure all customers receive a professional and courteous impression of the business.
Promote the companies range of products, courses and non-surgical treatments along with referring patients across to our Dermatologists for assessments if required.
Promote product sales at front of house, ensuring every client is given a recommendation of skin care prior to leaving the clinic.
Document all patient records and update the software with all relevant information.
Ensure patient confidentiality.
Comply with all CQC regulations and ensure you have read and understood all clinic policies and procedures.
Occasional reception cover, taking patient calls and enquiries.
We require the following:
- Excellent customer service
- Experience of high-end treatments
- Excellent sales skills and conversion rate
Ideal candidates will have:
- Industry knowledge and a solid understanding of clinical procedures and standards
- Excellent knowledge of CQC standards
- Obtaining client medical history and ensuring patient treatment record and consent forms are signed and completed correctly.
- Have a passion for supporting a safe and compliant clinic and create a culture where best practice is carried out at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- A real attention to detail, setting exemplary examples
- Highly organised
- Support individuals and create an environment where expectations are exceeded
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + commission + benefits
- 31 holiday days
- Pension Scheme
- Brilliant culture, where we have fun and work hard
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
Package, Competitive Salary depending on experience and commission.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Strict hygiene measures have been put in place to protect your health and safety. At London Real Skin, we care about your safety and your well-being as a valuable staff member and will do our best to ensure you and our patients are protected at all times.
- Laser Hair Removal: 3 years (Required)
- Aesthetic Practitioner: 3 years (Required)
- Aesthetic Consultation: 3 years (Required)
If you meet the requirements for this role and think your experience is a great fit, send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively you can find more details about the role and other opportunities within London Real Skin here.