Consultant Dermatologist Dr Anna Chapman
MBBS, MSc (Allergy), FRCP
Dr Anna Chapman consults on all general Dermatology and skin cancer. Her NHS post is with Homerton University Hospital.
Dr Anna Chapman treats a broad range of dermatology conditions including acne, rosacea, eczema and allergies, psoriasis, genital dermatoses and paediatric dermatology, mole checks and skin cancer.
Dr Anna Chapman is experienced in dermatological surgical procedures such as skin biopsies, surgical removal of lesions, curettage and cryotherapy. She also performs injections for treating hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Why see Dr Anna Chapman
As well as treating adults, Dr Anna Chapman treats infants and children for a broad range of paediatric dermatological conditions. These include birthmarks, neonatal rashes, and other paediatric conditions.
Dr Anna Chapman specialises in allergies which can be highly relevant to many skin conditions. She can advise on allergy testing and how to treat and manage allergies.
Dr Anna Chapman is also available for cosmetic procedures including anti-wrinkle botulinum injections and dermal fillers.
At a Glance
- Paediatric and adult dermatology
- Specialises in acne, rosacea, eczema and allergies, psoriasis, genital dermatoses, mole checks and skin cancer
- Experienced surgeon in biopsies and skin cancer surgery
- Also offers Serbian language consultations as well as in English
- Experienced in cosmetic dermatology including injectables and dermal fillers
Tuesdays 9:00am to 4:30pm
Dr Chapman is registered with most UK private insurers. Dr Chapman does not accept AXAPPP, AXAInternational, BUPA and BUPA International. Patients will need to pay our self-pay prices if they wish to see Dr Chapman and will be unable to claim back the consultation, diagnostic test or treatment costs from their insurer.
Dr Anna Chapman is registered with the GMC and on the specialist register for Dermatology. She is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists.
Education and Training
Dr Anna Chapman studied at UMDS Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London UK.
Dr Anna Chapman publications include:
Dr Anna Chapman Publications:
- Book chapter, Chapter 4 Psoriasis, Comorbidity in Rheumatic Diseases, Dr Anna Chapman and Dr Yasser El Miedany, 2017
- de Sica-Chapman A, Williams G, Soni N, Bunker CB. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) and Chelsea & Westminster TEN protocol Br J Dermatol. 2009 Nov 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- M Dungarwalla, A Field-Smith, C Jameson, U Riley, A Chapman, CB Bunker, CE Dearden, E Matutes1 Cutaneous Mycobacterium chelonae infection in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia Haematologica 2007; 92:(1)e5-e6
- Characterization of innate lymphoid cells in human skin and blood demonstrates increase of NKp44+ ILC3 in psoriasis. Villanova F, Flutter B, Tosi I, Grys K, Sreeneebus H, Perera GK, Chapman A, Smith CH, Di Meglio P, Nestle FO. J Invest Dermatol. 2014 Apr;134(4):984-91. doi: 10.1038/jid.2013.477. Epub 2013 Nov 11
- A patient with pemphigus foliaceus and myasthenia gravis treated by a cortisol secreting adrenal adenoma. Topham L, Chapman A, Gibbs C, Saha M. Br J Dermatol. 2014 Jun 16. doi: 10.1111/bjd.13185. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24931108 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]