We are happy to provide a more precise fee quote prior to your appointment or procedure. Below are the typical costs for having a new patient consultation for skin conditions and or hair/scalp conditions. If you have any questions in relation to our dermatology costs please contact the clinic.
|New patient consultation - skin condition||£240|
|New patient consultation - hair or scalp condition||£300|
|Psychodermatology appointment (60 minutes)||£500|
Fees for laser consultations and laser treatment are available here.
- As we are a private clinic we charge for every appointment (including follow-up appointments) and each procedure so that we can continue offering the high level of service, facilities and expertise we are known for
- The clinic and Dermatologists are all ‘fee-assured’, we bill within the published fee schedule of all UK health insurers. However your insurer may not cover our charges in full and patients are liable for any charges not covered. We ask patients to confirm with their private health insurer prior that they will be covered prior to each appointment and prior to any diagnostic tests (including swabs and blood tests), and treatment (including injections, cryotherapy and biopsies).
- Private health insured patients are responsible for ensuring that their insurer covers the full costs of their appointments, tests and procedures and are responsible for any excess, copayment or amounts which their insurer will not cover.
- All patients who have BUPA healthcare insurance and who attend for a hair-loss or scalp condition appointment will be responsible for paying a £20 charge for digital scalp clinical photography (stereotactic device) which is not covered by BUPA.
- Health insurers do not cover appointments or procedures for cosmetic conditions, medications or prescription items, or charges for issuing repeat prescriptions.
- We are unable to bill insurers for laser consultations, laser treatments, aesthetic treatments, hyperhidrosis treatment (Botox injections), surgical procedures for non-medical reasons (such as removing a mole for cosmetic reasons), hair consultations for androgenetic alopecia (male-pattern balding or female patterned hair loss), or for products purchased at the clinic.
- We will charge a £25 non-attendance fee for patients who do not give the required 24 hours notice for not attending an appointment, or rescheduling an appointment.
- Where charges are not settled on the day we do levy a £10 processing fee per appointment.