Feedback & Complaints

Feedback & Complaints

233 High Holborn, London

4.7 220 reviews

• Avatar E “PeaceE” Lee ★★★★★ 2 months ago
    Pleasant experience everytime I visit, from entrance until exit. They are professional, courteous, and … More prompt. Results are great as well. Clinician always has loads of knowledge to share and answers all of my questions.
  • Avatar Fahima Aarah ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    Went to seen Dr Anna Chapman, who was recommended/referred to by another specialist. She was so kind, … More caring and had a wonderful bedside manner. Gave great advice and really practices holistic, patient centred care. The pharmacy is in house which is useful. The reception team were also very polite and upbeat. All in all, a pleasant experience. Thank you team.
  • Avatar Michael Kourtoubelides ★★★★★ 4 months ago
    Excellent care. Dr Fuller is an amazing and patient dermatologist.The staff are super friendly and I … More feel at ease going there.Building close to holborn tube station.Easy to find. Thank you staff for everything
  • Avatar Leona Keung ★★★★ 4 months ago
    Paid a visit few months ago with excellent service, staff is polite and helpful. However, I have been … More trying to call for 2 hours since 9am this morning during clinic opening hours, phone lines are still closed. Emails were sent with no response yet. A little surprised that this happened, especially provided with great efficiency during my first visit.
  • Avatar hayley morton-joseph ★★★★★ 6 months ago
    Dr Martin wade is an exceptionally knowledgeable doctor with a very caring manner, he listens intently … More and he has managed to help me for over 15 years even though I have a very complicated medical history. I and my family have the utmost faith in him and hold him in very high regard
  • Avatar richard kelly ★★★★★ 6 months ago
    Everyone was very friendly and relaxed, Mr Wade explained the issue and treatment very clearly, happy … More to recommend to others
  • Avatar Linda Pollock ★★★★★ 6 months ago
    Cannot praise Dr Wade and his colleagues enough. My hair fell out at beginning of lockdown and I had … More video calls as I was unable to travel. I have since attended Dr Wade’s Clinic in person. My hair is now growing back thanks to the treatment I received. The service was extremely professional and environment at the clinic was very friendly. I highly recommend the clinic and the great services they provide.Linda Pollock
  • Avatar philip hamer ★★★★★ 8 months ago
    Really great from start to finish. Booking process, receptionists and Dr Fuller. Just a really great … More experience. Thank you

Patient feedback is very important to all of us at The London Skin and Hair Clinic. It helps us be better at what we do. Every patient who attends the clinic is emailed a short, two question satisfaction survey following their appointment. All Dermatologists and staff see the feedback provided, whether positive or negative, as we believe its important that everyone in our team understands when we have done something right, and when we have got something wrong.

If you have received great service or feel that one of our team have gone above and beyond, then please do share this in the comments section of our feedback survey.

We know that we don’t always get things right. The easiest way for us to fix an issue for you is if you make us aware at the clinic at the time of your appointment. Please speak to our reception or any of our staff or ask to speak with the Clinic Manager, so we can understand your issues and concerns and try to fix it then and there. If you don’t feel comfortable saying something at the time, then you can email us at doctor@LSAH.co.uk or phone 020 7183 4565 asking to speak to the Clinic Manager.

If you are not happy with the way we have dealt with your issues you can raise a formal written complaint which we will confirm in writing and respond to in a reasonable timeframe. Please find a copy of our complaints form here. You can email the completed form to us at doctor@LSAH.co.uk or post to:

The Clinic Manager

The London Skin and Hair Clinic

233 High Holborn,

First Floor

London WC1V 7DN

We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and aim to have your complaint fully investigated within 10 working days of the date it was received. If we expect it to take longer we will explain the reason for the delay and tell you when we expect to finish.

Scroll to Top